Thursday, March 29, 2012

The Shopping List!

In order to get the project started, I need to create a shopping list of the model kits I need to get.  I am sure most people would agree with me that this is the fun part.

As I had previously suspected, the original series is 20 years old and it is a little bit hard to find.  Fortunately, Bandai release a series of games called "G-Generation" and they have capitalized on the series by releasing many of the old BB senshi in new packages.  Here's what they look like:


Both these boxes contain ALMOST the exact kit.  Yes, the new version actually have a little add-on, in this case it is the tiny Fin Funnel.  Both of them are the same price anyway, so I am not complaining.  The only thing is, when I buy them, I need to know which old kit is the same as the new one, so here's a list that i put together:


Now that the list is completed, TIME TO SHOP!!!!  :-D

Update(Summer 2012):
As it turn out, I am actually missing a few kits in that list, they are the members from the G-Gundam series.  What happened here is because the original G-Gundam kits have too many BB Senshi original gimmicks, at the time of its sale, they were promoting freedom of creativity on the BB series.  I guess for G-Generation they will have to conform back to the standard.  In any case, each of the original G-Gundam BB senshi has a crystal power up item AND a spring gun, so I must also pick them up for my project.  :-D
 

1 comment:

  1. i really like your sd gundam collection and i am also a big fan of bb senshi especially mushas. i hope i could post all my collection and share it to you.

    ReplyDelete