Wednesday, April 18, 2012

RGM-89 JEGAN ジェガン

I will try to update this blog with one completed kit a week. The first one to make the list is this one



RGM-89 JEGAN

Personally I like these mass production type MS a lot, they all seem to make more sense then the Gundams. If we will ever have robot type weapons, they will most likely look like them.

I have painted these kits with minimum effort, MY goal is for them to pass for children's toy. So I am not going to go nuts and fix every detail.

Here's the rear view.

Jegan comes with a pretty decent arsenal, from rifle, swords, shield, grenade and flying fist(??)

And of course the missile launcher shoulder pack.

I went a bit overboard and got multiple units. This particular kit is extremely easy to paint, so it didn't really take much time to put them together.

I prefer the standard type, because the shoulder pack restricts arm movement, making it EVEN HARDER to pose.

Last but not least, a group shot.



No comments:

Post a Comment