Thursday, May 3, 2012

AMS-119 Geara Doga (Char's counter attack set) ギラ ドーガ

This time, I will formally start the Char's Counter Attack Set. As you might have notice, I built the Jegan on the first review, so it is time to complete the rest.





This set comes with eight MS, and the box art is an SD version of the original movie's poster, the box is huge too, so I was pretty surprised when I got it in mail.


Geara Doga comes in two different color in this set, the purple is a custom machine for some character in the movie, but the two units are identical. They have a pretty impressive arsenal too.


Geara Doga from the front.






...from behind


For some reason, Zeon's MS all look bad ass.



equipped with the lazer multi-tool.


I can be use as an axe, a pointy digging tool.


AND swords, I need to get myself one of these for Christmas.


The projectile weapon for them is the shield grenade launcher. Yet another one of my favorite BB senshi weapon. On top of leaving both hands free, it can hold and fire TWO bullets.


Let's see what this baby can do. We will use the Guncannon dummy as the target. Ready, aim.........


FIRE! Missed the first shot due to my poor aim, the second shot knocked dummy off the ground.

The paint job was relatively easy, and the built and weapons are really cool, so this turned out to be a really fun kit to built and play with.

No comments:

Post a Comment