Tuesday, September 18, 2012

F91 ガンダムF91



This one is the G-Generation version of F91.  there are some minor change compare to the old BB senshi such as the extendable VSBR and the omitted shoulder heat sink for the heavy weapon mode.


F91's arsenal has all the essentials and then some.  Both his handheld projectiles have spring loaded gimmick and he has the power VSBR on his back that are also spring loaded guns, this gives him a total of 4 spring loaded weapons!


F91 from the front, I didn't like the silver sticker that comes with the kit so I hand painted the shoulder markings and completely screwed it up. >_<


F91 from behind.  Opps, I never intend to use the normal VSBR so I forgot to finish the paint job, hahaha.


As the box described, the VSBR are extendable.


The flexible waist allows F91 to strike more poses.  Too bad the Beam Shield doesn't come in clear materials.  I wonder what happens if someone strike the shield in the center.


Beam Saber!


Beam Rifle.


Beam Cannon, it seems all of F91's weapon are laser beam based.


F91 light equipment mode!  Actually it is just him without the shoulder pads.


These are the power VSBR, it has the spring gimmick and looks stronger then the regular one.


Face Open mode, this is how F91 looks when he enters full power mode.


The idea of a Gundam with 4 guns is too attractive to me, so I got a few extra ones.  X-D  This one I painted it in metallic color.  I think it matches him pretty well.


Freedom Full Burst Mode!?


and that's the conclusion of this review.


Except it is not, shooting range time!


The bullet is a little big, but still flew pretty well.  hard to get an accurate aim tho.

No comments:

Post a Comment