Thursday, August 16, 2012

MSN-04 Sazabi サザビー



Sazabi has always been one of my favorite MS since I was a kid.  I like the body frame, coloring, and the pilot Char is simply an awesome character.  The BB senshi kit is also VERY easy to paint, which makes it that much better for me.

 Sazabi has all the basic needs in his weaponry,  melee weapon, shield and a spring loaded gun!

 Sazabi from the front.

 Sazabi from the back.  The funnel portion is movable.

 Armed and dangerous.  Notice the red on his shield is in a different shade of red, painting red on black is difficult, trying to match the color is just way too much for me, so i will just leave it in this state.

 Sazabi taking aim.

 Duel wielding his tomahawk and sword.

One of the bullet is in the shape of an axe.

 Ready, Aim...................
 Missed!  I guess i need more practice for this.


No comments:

Post a Comment