Wednesday, August 29, 2012

RX-78NT1 Gundam NT1 Alex ガンダムNT1 アレックス

This kit has been released a total of 3 times.  They have revived it in the MUSHA series as a shadow warrior for Musha Alex, and under G-Generation, they changed the spec and made this into GM Custom version.  The kit I got this time is actually the Musha type, but I only bother to put together the NT-1 style.  One day if I get into the mood to do the Musha version, I will make another post for it.

 Alex has all the essential items too, the gun, beam saber and shield.  Plus he has the Chobham Armor!  A 300 Yen kit with this kind of play value is a steal!

 Alex and his huge beam rifle, it has a spring gimmick, so that's why it is so big.

 Alex and his beam saber.

 Alex from behind.

 Chobham Armor!  You can just snap on the whole armor without taking Alex apart, which is a huge plus.  The face mask is a BB senshi original design.  I can see why they call him cardboard box Gundam.

 Chobham armor from the back.

 I just played the Gundam Extreme VS series, they have really made Alex a weak unit, when he is in his Chobham Armor form, all he can do is punching and kicking, so sad.  So here it goes, ALEX PUNCH!

 At the shooting range, this is the only gun that I didn't use the stronger spring, it was meant to be a test, but I couldn't dis assemble the gun afterward........

GAN~~~~ I guess I will spare him of more embarrassment for battle readiness. 


No comments:

Post a Comment