Wednesday, August 29, 2012

MSZ-006A1 Zetaplus ゼータプラス







The GG Zeta plus is colored as the Amuro personalized machine.  So this time I will only stick with the Amuro style and leave the rest for another review.

 Zeta Plus does not have any melee weapon, but the smart gun is mounted on his arm, so it actually frees up his hand to hold something.  The big strange piece on the right is the part used for transformation.

 Zeta Plus as show on the box art(kind of).

 Kits from this era needs to go thru a full dis assembly before transformation can begin.

Transformed!  The had and the arms are left overs.

Amuro's Wave Glider, i like the proportion  of this kit a lot.  I used to own the 1/144 scale zeta plus, but I actually preferred the BB senshi version.

 Looks better with the Smart gun then the shield.

 Missile loaded.

 Aerial attack, the dummy will have to worry about aerial raid from now on.

 Hi it, the missile knocked the dummy to its side.

Standard equipped state for zeta plus in my household.  Can't go to war without a gun.

 Got my hand on the original gray color, added a few water decals on it as well.

 Zeta Plus from behind.
Wave Glider mode, the gray color make it look more like a military machine.

 And then I thought, what if I paint it in original Z Gundam color, here's how it look like.

 The wings have different shape, but it can pass as a Z Gundam, sort of.

Wave Glider also looks good in Z Gundam color.  Now he doesn't have to feel sad like in the comic world.

 I think I am done with painting Zeta Plus for a while.

Flight squad.

1 comment:

  1. You are really good with cleanly painting kits, my Z-Plus isn't nearly as good as yours.

    ReplyDelete