Wednesday, August 29, 2012

PF-78 Perfect Gundam パーフェクトガンダム


This is actually the G-Generation fully equipped version to be exact, and they are not kidding when they say fully equipped.




I have painted this Gundam in red because I have multiple kits with Gundam in it, I want to paint them in different colors so I can have different versions, and the first that came to my mind is the 2P coloring I saw in the old SD Gundam game from back in the days.  The Gundam with original coloring will be here some day.

 The red color actually looks pretty good.  Here's 2P Gundam from the front.

 Taking aim, the shield is TINY, i can see they want to keep things in scale, but it was such a pain to color it.

 Bazooka, I should've painted the barrel opening black.

Melee weapon, laser sword and Beam Javelin, it looks more like a Trident to me. 

Last but not least, ball with chain!  X-D

 Getting ready for the full armor mode.  You need to take apart everything to dress the armor.

 All parts ready, the material on these kits are so fragile, I broke the hand armor already when i try to take it off.

 Perfect! Gundam.
 Posing with the beam rifle.

 The spring loaded weapon for PG is the shoulder cannon, which means we can give him other weapons on his hands if we want in the future.

 Aiming at our test Zaku.    And fire!
Hit!  The bullet flies in good speed due to its small size.

No comments:

Post a Comment