Friday, October 19, 2012

Commando Gundam コマンドガンダム

It took me a while to get here but I am finally "introducing" this kit.  If it wasn't for this, I probably wouldn't get back into building models again.  I found this in my old home last year, it was built and painted by myself over 20 years ago, I must say it is still in pretty good condition, and I really didn't get ANY better in painting them. X-D
 
 Here's the weapon set for Commando Gundam, the character is inspired by none other than Arnold Alois Schwarzenegger's Commando.  Just look at this, he has got one of the heaviest firepower amongst all the BB senshi.

 Commando Gundam from the front.

 Commando Gundam from behind.

 Survival knife, his only close quarter weapon.

 Missile Launcher and shot gun.

 Fully equipped mode.

 We won't get into how he can move around with all these weapons.

 Mega Launcher mode.

 The pinnacle of BB senshi firepower.
 
 NOT going to miss the target this time.

And after all bullets hit, the dummy is still standing!

No comments:

Post a Comment