Thursday, October 18, 2012

Musha Hyakushiki 武者百士貴

 Since I already got my hand on Musha Gundam, I might as well just get all the cool samurai I used to be fond of as a child.  Today we will check out Musha Hyakushiki.

 Unlike the other Musha, Hyakushiki does not have a light armored mode.  However, this kit comes with extra parts so we can choose to put it together as Hyakushiki or his younger brother Hyakimaru.
The weapons are the three katanas, two shoulder mounted blades and two spring loaded guns.

 This is one of the VERY FEW kits that has a fully plated body.  Which makes taking pictures a bit difficult.

 Hyakushiki from behind.

 by switching the head, shoulder armor and chest plate......

 We get Hyakimaru!  Of course, painting is also needed, but you will need an extra kit for that.

 I like Hyakushiki better, so I will keep him this way and let him inherit all the weapons.

 The two guns can be combined and for a double rifle.

 Hyakushiki's katana, Monohoshisago.

 This set of dual swords originally belong to Hyakimaru.

 Shooting range time.

Lately I am finding these guys difficult to aim.  Humm........

No comments:

Post a Comment