Thursday, October 11, 2012

NRX-055 BOUND-DOC バウンド・ドック


 I got lucky this time and was able to get my hand on the original Baund Dog kit, I am not sure if it is Baund or Bound, but it doesn't reall matter.  The comic world is funny because it is depicting this MA as a female character.  I guess the skirt does suggest it might be a female.

 Here's the weapon set, spring loaded gun, beam saber, and the left arm is like a built in shield.  It also comes with a miniature version so we can do something with the spare parts when we transform.

 Bound Dog from the front.

 Bound Dog from the back.  The Vernier Thruster is a nice touch.

Shield to block incoming attacks.

 Beam Rifle, the and its a clip on type, I think this is the only kit that has he clip on hand.

 Beam Saber.

 Miniature Transformed.........form.

 Take the upper body away, remove the left arm, and add the missile launcher..

 And the MA mode is completed.

 The spare parts can be put together for this even more out of proportion model.

 Head can tilt up.  I can probalby make better pose for Bound Dog, but these day I am lacking imagination, so this is what I got for now.

 Officially, the missile launcher is a MA only weapon, but it doesn't matter, because BB senshi is flexible,  It rather looks like a handbag, however.

 Shooting range time.

Direct hit!  Forgot to mention, I used the stock spring for this and the gun turns out to be still pretty powerful.

No comments:

Post a Comment