Friday, October 19, 2012

V Commando Gundam Vコマンドガンダム

V Commando Gundam is the powered up version of Commando Gundam.  The support mecha we see in this kit is suppose to be one out of many variations.

 As the Chief Commander of the Gundam team, V-Comm. has all the different types of weapons you can think of.

 Light equiped mode from the front.

 Light Equipped mode from behind.

 Fully Equipped mode, the shoulder armor makes him look stronger.  Funny thing is the shoulder pads doesn't snap in perfectly.

 Fire Tornado, this is suppose to be a type of Flame Thrower plus shield.

 Blue Impulser.  I think that's the name of this weapon.
 Support mecha, V Force One.

 V Force One from behind.

 This is one of the rare occasion that the support mecha is bigger then the main character.

 Combined together and becomes Force Commander One.

 This is one of the biggest BB senshi in my collection.  Looks so long on the side.

 I remember seeing this mode from a Japanese website, and I think this makes him look so much better.

 Fully armed.

 Tank versus dummy.

The guns on V Force One were surprising hard to shoot, but it hit the dummy regardless.
And that concludes all the BB senshi G-Arms members!!!

2 comments:

  1. What a rush of nostalgia!

    I just stumbled across your blog here, awesome project you have going on! It's neat to see this forgotten old gundam series being cataloged here and getting some love.

    Yeah I agree, the essence of the SD series was definitely the spring guns.

    I used to play with them with my younger brother when we were kids shooting those plastic pellets around the house, and of course you can imagine, they all went missing in short order, haha.

    I'm been recently collecting SD Gundam as well, and I'll be looking forward to seeing more reviews from you(and the corresponding nostalgia blast)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for your encouraging comment, it's the first one I got since I started this project. If you are looking for these kits, I think one of my earlier post have a list of online stores I used, you should check them out. If there's anything I can help, please feel free to let me know.

    ReplyDelete