Thursday, October 11, 2012

GF13-011NC Dragon Gundam ドラゴンガンダム


This here is what prompted me to even look at the G-Gundam BB Senshi line.  Initially I didn't pay any attention to them because I figure mobile fighters won't have any projectile weapons, and sure enough, Shining Gundam and G-Gundam on GG doesn't have any projectile weapon, so I thought I was right.  Until one day, I visited this site: http://www.dalong.net/review/sd/g26/g26_p.htm  It is the site that inspired me to do my own blog, I think he does a much better job in reviewing the kits.  Anyway, it is from here that I found out Dragon Gundam has this duel weapon, so I looked into the older BB senshi kit and found out all the G-Gundam character no ONLY have spring loaded weapons, they also come with original crystal armors, so I just went nuts looking for them, and luckily, there was a relaunch in the summer months so I was able to get all of them back.

Being a Mobile Fighter and all, Dragon Gundam has no gun and no shield, but it comes with two spring loaded Flame Thrower and the crystal weapons.

 Core lander from the front.

 Core lander from behind.  We can open the canopy on this just like Shining Gundam's.

 Gundam Fight, Ready............

 Go!

 Dragon Gundam from the front.  The color coordination is excellent to begin with, I just added the gold and a little bit of white on his legs, plus a little red under the eyes and lips.

 The flexible arms allow us to strike different post, but the dragon head gets in the way sometimes.

 A kicking attempt.

 Dragon Claw Mode!

 The claws are actually held like a gun, but it is pretty well concealed.

 This is the crystal weapon system.  It is a support vehicle when not in use.

 Can also be mounted on the core lander, but this is one of my least favorite position, so I might never use this.

 Five Dragon Mode!

 The projectile is suppose to be an ice flame(blizzard?)"
 Looks better from a side angle.

 Time to try out the weapon, ready............

FIRE!............the bullets fly pretty far, but the clear parts have even less mass, so it didn't do any damage to the dummy.


No comments:

Post a Comment